honeyw

honeyw

The Rain Trilogy: Saving Rain, Healing Rain, and After the Rain

The Rain Trilogy: Saving Rain, Healing Rain, and After the Rain - Karen-Anne Stewart Loved this series!!!! Goes down as one of my all time favorites!!

My review for book 1:
I am such a huge fan of books that make you FEEL=) Some books can kinda get you but then there are books like this! Where you cringe when they cringe, cry when they cry, smile when they smile. Man this was good. Terribly sad, but that is to be expected when you talk abuse. I knew the end was going to be a cliffhanger and had total anxiety through the last 20% trying to figure out what route it was going to take. I am so glad I read this and can't wait for #2...and #3 for that matter! Read this!!

My review for book 2:
I just thought I felt things reading saving rain. Healing rain was more. More sadness, gut wrenching make you ugly cry sadness. Sweet, sweet love. The kind that makes you feel warm and fuzzy. Kas is a dream. He is perfect. His love is my favorite part of this whole story. It was awesome watching Raina's character evolve. I found myself rooting for her over and over. Out loud:) The topic of human trafficking is fascinating to me, and I feel like Karen-Anne captured the horror of it all very well. I felt like i was there with them every step of the way. I was dying to know how the book ended when it started. I just had to know if it was going to leave me hanging like the first one. Oh yeah it was brutal!! It was one of those endings where you are at the last sentence and you don't realize it's almost over and you scream noooooooooooo!! I did, I screamed noooooo!:) I of course will be anxiously awaiting the third book. I need closure (and maybe some therapy!) and the wait will be agonizing! I hope every single one of my friends adds this book to their TBR list. You will not be disappointed.

My review for book 3:
Kas and Raina's story is over!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I could read about them forever and not get sick of their gooey sappy sweet perfect love. Kas totally dominated in this book! He was a total bad a**! I loved his fierce, over the top protection of Raina. The love he showed her was exactly the kind of love that I NEED to read about. Raina was awesome as usual, her ability to bounce back is amazing!! She is one stubborn tough cookie! It's so nice to see a female lead that moves forward instead of letting the past drag her down. I tend to get easily irritated by the "victim" roll! Raina is not anything like that. I am so honored to have been able to read this series and hope KAS writes more amazing books (quickly lol)!!!